Monday, July 23, 2012

You Make Me Happy! Pose Pack

a_amberlights_happy

a_amberlights_happy2

a_amberlights_happy3

a_amberlights_happy4
Hello my dear followers! c:
Today I bring you my very first pose pack that also happens to double as a follower gift. It’s called You Make Me Happy! because you all make me happier than you can imagine with your kindness and support, and that’s what I focused on when I made this: happiness. 
Details of Pack:
  • This pose package contains four poses as pictured above. 
  • Yes, they ARE on the pose list, so don’t worry: you don’t have to memorize 50 codes like the old days. I only included the actual codes in case you don't have the list or something...but yes, they are on the list. LOOK: 

  • They are smiling in every pose, as you can see. Let’s be HAPPY!
You don’t have to, but if you use any of my poses and take pictures and post the pictures, it would really mean a lot to me if you tag it with #pixlesque. I want to see how creative you guys and gals are!
So once again, thank you for allowing me to reach over 400 followers! Every single one of you mean the world to me, and you truly do bring out the best in me. :’) 
Edit: I copied and pasted the information below the pictures from Tumblr, which is where I have over 400 followers. I am aware I have no followers on here. ^_^ 
Let me know what you think!


3 comments:

  1. I love!<3
    Fabulous pose pack!
    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all those poses! They make me smile a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!
    Thank you so much for this work! :D

    ReplyDelete