Monday, July 30, 2012

Life of a Pregnant Sim by Amber Lights

There’s plenty of poses out there for having photo shoots with your pregnant sims…there’s countless poses of sims holding their bellies with their partner, gazing down at the belly, other sims kissing their belly…but what you never see is a look into what a sim actually goes through every day of her pregnancy, so that’s what I bring you today: a day in the life of a pregnant sim (with one pose for a photo shoot ^_^).
Details:
  • There are 4 single poses included-no couple poses.
  • They are pose list compatible.
  • The pose on the bed and the pose in front of the couch work best like that-in front of the couch and on the bed. They’re already at that height, so no OMSP needed.
Credits:
I actually had a bit of help with this pose pack!
  • Thanks to aphroditeisimmoral for taking the time to send me pictures that ended up being 3 of the poses in this pack…the fact that she took time out of her day to help me out without prompting is kind beyond words! I appreciate it so much!
  • Also, thanks to msalice for helping me out by testing the pose list! My game hates me, and your quick assistance was very appreciated. <333
  • And lastly, there’s me. These poses were made completely by me, so under no circumstances should you have to reupload these or claim them as your own.
I love each and every one of you, and as I near my next milestone (500 followers), I get more and more anxious as to what you guys will want to see and how creative you will be with what I’ve already put out. Once again, thank you so much for your support of this new venture of mine up until now, and I hope I can continue to please you all to the best of my ability.
Lots of love…cheers! <333

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Would it be possible if I could have the names to the poses too? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Cool, Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wondering what the pose names are please? :)

    ReplyDelete